Abour Myself

MST. NUR-E-JANNAT

I will have the scope to utilize my potentiality, adaptability, computer skill to do something creative and I will be able to enhance my knowledge for develop carrier as a Model Social Development Worker to address the poverty, eradicate gender based violence, social discrimination, health hazard, disaster risk reduction and overcome the development barriers among the grass route level, poorest of the poor, socially disabled, marginalized and vulnerable people in the society.
 
I am an honest, self-motivated and hardworking person with positive attitude towards my career and my life. I like to think, I like to dream, I like to talk, I like to listen, I like people and I like to laugh. 

Nur-E-Jannat

Now I am member of Danish Refugee Council (DRC) as a CFRM (Complaints Feedback and Response Mechanism) Officer in Cox’s Bazar, before this time I also worked in another NGO & SEO administrator in Freelancing Solution. My Training and Experience have given me the capacity and confidence to work with Rohingya & host community. My ability to work under pressure has been illustrated by my handling of the requirement to study. I also believe that through the research for my dissertation I have shown myself to be capable of organizing my time effectively.

Educational Information

  •  M.S.S Political Science- Begum Rokeya University, Rangpur
  •  B.S.S Political Science- Begum Rokeya University, Rangpur
  •  H.S.C Humanities- Govt Azizul Haque College, Bogura

 

Language Proficiency

  • English:Reading, Writing & Speaking
  • Chittagonian and Rohingya (Rakhine State): Reading, Writing & Speaking
  • Bangla:    Reading, Writing & Speaking

 

IT- Computer Skills

  •  Application Packages:  Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word
  •  Web Application:  E-mail, Internet Browsing, Web Searching, Data Entry, SEO
  • Basic Networking  
  • Regular PC & Internet user 
  • Confident in ability to grasp new skills 
  • Literate in Windows operating system, Hardware and Software 

 

 Major Academic Research Experience

  • Research Report on: Women Participation of National Election in Rural Area: A Case Study on Gorai Arjundara Village under Kurigram District, Bangladesh, under the supervision of Md. Shariful Islam, Assistant Professor, Department of Political Science, Begum Rokeya University, Rangpur.
  • Research Report on: Village Politics: A Case Study on Pirgonj Village Under Rangpur district, Bangladesh, under the supervision of Md. Shariful Islam, Lecturer, Department of Political Science, Begum Rokeya University, Rangpur.

 

Social & Cultural Involvement

  • Effective Member of Political Science Parliament, Department of Political Science, Begum Rokeya University, Rangpur.  
  • Member of Debating House of Political Science.
  •  Member of Bogra Student Welfare Association, Begum Rokeya University Rangpur. [From 2011-2015]

 

What Makes Me Different

  • Experience in vulnerable communities or refugees
  • Excellent negotiation and interpersonal communication skills.  
  • Effective presentation skills.
  • Being able to interact with people at all levels. 
  • The ability to work with group. 
  • Good communication skills in Chittagonian and Rohingya
  • Immensely observant and adaptive to new environment.
  • Like to take challenge. Flexibility to work in a team and temperament to work under pressure
  • Ready to work in a stress worthy environment
  • I listen and speak effectively and honestly




Powered by Blogger.